All modern trends include openness of the space and perfection of every facility.
Years of experiences and creative approach to solving spatial problems enable us to find a solution for new dimensions of living culture.
Jutting roofs are an excellent solution for your balcony or teracce due to their great protection from wind, rain and other weather conditions. They can also be used as a protection for front door, stairways and other extensions. They can pride themselves with functionality and elegance at the same time.
We offer the following possilities of jutting roof production:
- Your jutting roof can be produced in a combination with INOX or ALU construction,
- Your jutting roof can be attached only to point brackets and minimal underconstruction, that maintans elegant and modern look.
Jutting roofs are available with:
- Ordinary transparent glass,
- Glass with foil – ordinary glass with matte foil, which offers additional protection in the case of a breakage due to its reduction of falling parts, that are in the case of toughened glass small and blunt,
- Multiple layer glass, thickness from 6 to 20mm,
- Etch matte glass,
- Parsol coloured glass (in blue, brown, grey and green colour),
- Jutting roof with HPL tile,
- Jutting roof with Trespa tile,
- Jutting roof with Lexan tile,
- Jutting roof with policarbon tile (plexi).
The shape and dimensions of a jutting roof can be adjusted to individual demands of our clients to provide originality of products.